Job Opportunities with McKinney Glass
Our growing shop has openings for full-time glaziers, apprentice/helpers, seasoned glaziers and beginners wanting to learn a new trade.
Knowledge of storefront, curtain wall, 1/2″ interior glass, etc. is desired but not required and pay depends on experience. We are seeking long term individuals but short term hires are welcome.
Interested? Please meet the below requirements and conditions before applying:
- Be able to show up to shop in the morning on time every day, pay starts as soon as you show up, not once on the job site. Transportation is via company truck, no personal vehicle required
- Be able to lift and carry heavy materials consistently through-out each workday
- Have experience with basic hand, power and glazing tools
- Have math skills, and the ability to read a tape measure
- Maintain professionalism and safe work practices
- OSHA and fall/lift training is a plus
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume/application below.
We have all worked in the field for years so we understand the trade and treat our employees with respect and gratitude for the work they do. We take pride in our guys!
We offer health insurance (worth $2 – $3 an hour) and paid time off after introductory period. Regular bonuses are given out to our guys for a job well done.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $30.00 /hour